Submitting your paper to Third World Quarterly
Are you interested in submitting an original article to the journal, Third World Quarterly?
The Taylor & Francis website has a number of tools, resources and services to help you at each stage of the publication process.
- Read the aims and scope of the journal
- Study the detailed instructions for authors to ensure your paper goes through the publication process as smoothly as possible. This section covers preparing your paper (e.g article types, formats, checklists), peer review and open access.
- Carefully look at the editorial policies to make sure you understand issues related to publishing in an academic journal (e.g. competing interests, data availability, research ethics etc).
- Get help with submitting your manuscript through the Editing Services (e.g English language editing, scientific editing, translations).
- It’s time to submit your paper.
Do you need help promoting your paper?
Once your paper has been accepted to Third World Quarterly, we invite all authors to submit a short blog summarising their article to a wider audience. Find out more in the link below.